1930-31 Ford Apron Fill Saddle Fuel Tanks
- 1930-31 Ford Saddle Tanks
- High-Density Polyethylene – Heavy Wall Construction
- Pickup Tube & Vent – Top-Mounted as Required by Federal Code
- Remote Mount Rollover Vent Valve Included
- 6-1/2 Gallons Per Side
- Switchover Valve Included
- Accepts All 5-Hole Senders – VDO, SW, Classic, etc. (2 Senders Required)
- Toggle Switch Sold Separately
- Splash Apron Plug and Grommets Included
- Push-Thru Caps Included
- Overall Size: 38″ x 7″ x 9-3/4″
NOTE: The 1930-31 Ford Model A saddle fuel tanks are not recommended for Fuel Injected cars & trucks. Each tank requires its own 5 bolt hole fuel sending unit.
Since these tanks bolt to the outside of the frame the original mechanical brakes can not be used with these tanks.