Stock 1932 Ford Fuel Tank | 11 Gallon
1932 Ford Gas Tanks are stamped on our dies to look original, but with added Street Rod Features.
- High Quality Die Stamped Construction
- Alloy Coated Steel – For Rust Prevention
- Top Mounted Bolt In Pickup Tube and Vent (1/4″ NPT Pickup & Return)
- Internal Reservoir Tray – Great for Carbs…Absolutely Necessary for Fuel Injection
- Fully Baffled Fuel Tank
- Non-vented Stainless Steel Fuel Cap
- 11 Gallon Stock Capacity
- Size: 39″ x 17″ x 9″
- Accepts All 5-Hole Senders – VDO, SW, Classic, etc.
- Optional In-Tank Fuel Pumps Available
- Leak Tested…Twice – For Safety
This tank has a bolt in pickup tube assembly for carbureted applications. It will accept our optional GPA-series Fuel Pump kits as seen in our Fuel Pump Section for EFI applications.